Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Focusing Face

Wyatt is my child that I always seem to have a story to tell starring him as the main character. Because he is just that, a character. He has the funniest quotes, the quirkiest style; his brain goes a mile a minute and his logic is usually either amazing or just plain humorous. He never fails to entertain. Even his whining is funny at times, the things that bother that child are too many to tell so of course many just make you laugh. (please remind me later about the humorous part, I may forget!)

I've started a journal full of funny quotes my children have said. I have always wanted to do this but never got around to it, always thinking I would remember them all. But I've realized I don't (insert sad Becky face here). So sadly, Levi will feel left out I'm sure, his funny days are behind him at the moment, I'm sure they will come back at some point though. Wyatt, well he is the king of my quote book thus far. He was mad the other day because his fortune cookie told him to take a weekend away and clear his mind. "Why would I want to clear my mind? I like being smart!" Earlier today Levi asked him to bring a piece of cake outside and he announced quite annoyed like " I am like some cake servant carrying this around!" Or there is the whole "when your hair turns white your brain stops working and you die" theory he has after I explained how my grandma died (apparently not very well!).

Then there is just the funny things he does- like wearing two different shoes becasue one shoe in the pair is wet so why put a whole new set on when you could leave the one and just swap out the wet one?! Everywhere we go he seems to be in a costume. Taking a Power Ranger, Batman, or Indiana Jones to the grocery store, well that is the norm around here. Wyatt is simply amazingly amuzing!

So a few weeks back when Brad decided to pull out the BB gun and teach the boys to shoot it why would I expect anything different. So no more typing from me, just some fun pictures of my little character giving his all- and you should know before looking that frankly, you just can't focus unless you are making a good focusing face...

No comments:

Post a Comment