Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I Just want Crack!

Ha, ha...got ya curious with that title huh?

Up, down, back up, back down- AHHHH..... up, down, up, down.....oh I just give up! This is me trying to crack a window in my Jeep. (But this picture isn't me, just a random picture search so when I link this on Facebook it looks more interesting!)



Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my Jeep- even it's little quirks like the front window that hums on certain days if I drive over 55mph. Yep, my Jeep has personality! Unfortunately part of it's personality is to mess with me. Yes, I am personalizing my Jeep now too... don't worry I won't start eating any pieces of it, then I'd have to eat it all! (wow, if you skipped my last blog you are so lost right now)

My Commander has a great feature. Who it is great for? I'm not sure. Personally, I think the designers added this feature as a little bit of humor for passengers or other drivers on the road. The feature- auto roll windows. You push the button and the window goes all the way down or up without you having to hold it the entire time. Okay,  yes, I can see where this feature comes in handy (and I mean for the driver this time). But most of the time that window is just making me crazy and cracking my kids up.

I'm a little warm, it is windy, I just want the window cracked. And hello! I am trying to drive the car here! I can't keep hitting this button!!! I cannot seem to hit it just perfectly, ya know where it CRACKS the window and then STOPS! I know we should "Just say no to crack." But come on, sometimes a crack is all ya need! lol

Apparently pushing a button is much harder for me then it should be. Not only can I not crack my window without pushing and pulling up on the button a few million time, I also can't seem to ever remember which direction makes the windows go down or up? My window control is a button (though button just does not seem like the right word) that you either pull up on or push down. Even sitting here thinking about it I can't tell you which way does what. Logically I want to say that pulling it up raises the window and pushing it down lowers. Hmmm... I should go check...give me a second.....


Okay, yep my logic was right! Go me. Why can't I think that logically while I am driving? It must go along with the whole turn the radio down when you are looking for an address thing...yep, pretty sure I do that... too much going on to focus on the small stuff. Ah, don't you feel safe with people like me on the road- ones that can't even work their car windows!

No comments:

Post a Comment