Sunday, April 25, 2010

Grey's the McPreschool Years

Lucy- "Mom, is that my McPel?"
Me- " Um, no honey this is my PROpel."
Lucy- " Oh. That's you McPel, Where is mine McPel?"

Yes, My daughter is star of the new Gray's Anatomy Spin off, Gray's the Preschool Years. At this point in their young lives Meredith, Christina, and Izzy aren't talking about McDreamy or McSteamy nope- they are refining their "Mc"ing skills by turning all nouns into a McWord.

They start the day with a McNana and McNola bar. Then they watch some McTV. There is McNap Time, McPlaydates, McSwings, McDolls, you get the idea right?

I didn't plan on Lucy starring in this show but apparently she was determined, learning their McLanguage all on her own. She is quite talented too, it is no wonder she got the Mcpart. What a proud McMom I am. McLOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment