Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I want to lay in bed and fall asleep to a nice murder show...

Brad is trying to make me crazy, in his quest to never leave our bed. I've gotten past the whole trying to get him up thing. The problem now is what he is doing when he is in bed.

No it isn't that....it is gaming, non-stop all night long gaming. And not just any game but Modern Warfare 2, obviously a war game. A shooting, bombing, exploding, crashing, yelling, just plain noisy game. I used to be kept up all night long from snoring so of course it only makes sense for Brad to replace that noise with another.



At some point, probably because of  'if you can't beat them join them' kinda thinking, I decided to watch and learn things about the game. I found I actually enjoyed watching him. I like to pick one player who annoys me, usually because they have a dumb name, then cheer Brad on to kill that guy repeatedly. Plus I get to give Brad a ton of crap when he is sucking horribly.
I would learn how to play so I could have a turn and it could be a thing we do together but, I can't seem to play 3D games. Ya know the idiot running into the wall over and over who just can't get out? Yep, that would be me. I need some good ole Mario games where all you can go is in a straight line in a 2D world. I'm special like that.

So now what point am I at? Ah, well now I am at a crossroads. I enjoy watching him play, too much obviously that I stay up just watching.  But, I am also annoyed that I can't sleep through the shooting and my normal bed routine is messed up. I want to lay in bed and fall asleep to a nice murder show like Forensic Files before bed, not listen to the murdering actually happening, over and over.



I don't think it is asking to much to lay in bed and watch TV at say midnight until one or two especially when he starts playing about 5 pm after work. Do you know how many hours Brad has played MW2 since his surgery. Luckily for the sake of my blog the X Box keeps track....216 hours- that is 9 days of Brad's life, and a good portion of mine too just sucked away. It is a good thing Facebook and Blogspot don't have hour timers, I don't want to see my numbers for that or give Brad anything for him to blog about.

At least I have Brad's laptop so I can sit here next to him and blog while he games, how lucky for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment