Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Not a True Blog- need some ideas!!!

I'm running Teacher Appreciation week for both of the boys schools. So I am just doing the same thing at both schools to make planning easier!

So my Theme is Survivor- Teacher Edition

Mon- "fire" we are giving them small citronella candles that come in a like a flower pot shaped holder. I need a fun quote/poem/saying about teachers being the fire for kids kinda thing

Tues- "Water" They are all getting aluminum water bottles- again I need a quote/poem/saying- water/life for our kids

Wed- "comfort" they have a staff meeting in the morning before school so I am getting a breakfast together for them

Thursday- " Letters from home" we are collecting letters wrote to all the staff from kids to be handed out this day

Fri- "Merger" You've merged as a great team for our kids- catering in a lunch


I want to do a quick small challenge in the teachers lounge every day with a small (CHEAP) Prize... I need some ideas I was thinking...
1. Build a desk out of supplies give crayons, TP rolls, yarn. stapler, glue, cardboard then they are judged.
2. Guess amount of chalk pieces in a jar
3. a puzzle of some sort
4. a "physical" challenge like balance something on your nose set the time and write times down, longest wins- but that and where to balance it?
5. No IDEA! A food challenge perhaps?

Ideas for prizes???
1. case of bottled water?
2. "tools" Desk supplies- pen, markers, paper clips
3. Food- like cupcakes, frozen dinner
4. Something to be fun like a "fishing kit" but how to play on that?
5. An " immunity Idol" something that can be in their classroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment